NOTE: Because of current PayPal policy, we cannot accept PayPal for orders that include a complete laser package. Orders that include a complete laser must use Stripe for payment. Any orders using that include a complete laser and are paid with PayPal will be canceled and the payment refunded.
Sold partially assembled for shipping purposes.
The Survival Laser III specs out at 2.8W (2,800mW) +/- 200mW peak optical output power at 445nm wavelength with the included high-efficiency single-element glass lens.
The SL-003PBAR laser parts bundle includes:
• Your choice of standard Survival Laser III S4™black anodized aluminum host assembly with extended and tapered solid copper heat sink, or the Survival Laser Stainless Steel Host Assembly with extended and tapered solid copper heat sink
• 9mm 445nm diode
• Solid copper diode module
• 2.2A custom diode driver circuit with silicone insulated leads
• Single-element "G-2" AR-coated glass lens assembly with blue anodized extended focusing ring
• External lens spring
• Silicone lens cap
• Syringe of Arctic Silver™ Ceramique 2 high-performance thermal compound
• Two RCR123A rechargeable batteries
• Dual RCR123A battery charger
• Survival Laser holster
• Eagle Pair OD4+ 190-540nm goggles (your choice of standard or slip over styles)
The Survival Laser III incorporates the same modular, "no soldering required" basic design as the other Survival Lasers.
The Survival Laser III operates for up to 20 minutes total time per charge with the included RCR123A rechargeable batteries, and can also use two larger 18650 batteries with the optional 18650 battery extension tube to achieve longer total run times. The recommended duty cycle for the SL III is 45 seconds on followed by two minutes off.
The goggles supplied with the SL III are adequate for use when looking at the spot created by the assembled laser on a non-reflective surface. However, NEVER look directly into any laser beam or its reflection even when wearing these goggles. Note: These goggles are for personal use only, not for any commercial use that is regulated by OSHA.
A complete list of product specifications for the Survival Laser III can be found on the "About" page, and is also contained in the PDF instructions linked near the bottom of the "Home" page.