NOTE: Because of current PayPal policy, we cannot accept PayPal for orders that include a complete laser package. Orders that include a complete laser must use Stripe for payment. Any orders using that include a complete laser and are paid with PayPal will be canceled and the payment refunded.
NOTE: This is a special order item. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for shipment.
Sold partially assembled for shipping purposes.If you simply must have the most powerful single-diode handheld laser available anywhere, this is it!
The new Survival Laser 7 uses our large exclusive S4X™ host and specs out at 6.5W (6,500mW)
+/- 500mW peak optical output power at 445nm
wavelength with the included high-efficiency single-element G-2 glass lens.
The SL-007PB laser includes:
• Your choice of Survival Laser S4X black anodized (with or without logo) aluminum host assembly with extended and tapered solid copper heat sink
• 9mm 445nm NUBM44 high power diode
• Solid copper diode module
• 4.5A SD-7 high power diode driver circuit with silicone insulated leads bonded to our exclusive driver heat sink pill with Arctic Silver thermal adhesive
• Single-element "G-2" AR-coated glass lens assembly with blue anodized extended focusing ring
• External lens spring
• Silicone lens cap
• Syringe of Arctic Silver™ Ceramique 2 high-performance thermal compound
The Survival Laser 7 incorporates the same modular, "no soldering required" basic design as the other Survival Laser designs.
The Survival Laser 7 operates for up to 45 minutes total time per charge with two IMR 18650 rechargeable batteries. The recommended duty cycle for the SL 7 is 2 minutes on followed by one minute off. Note:
The beam divergence of the NUBM44 high power 445nm diode used in this laser is significantly higher than most other laser diodes due to the specific design and configuration of the diode emitter. The beam shape is a line rather than a round dot. WARNING:
Appropriate laser safety goggles must be worn when using an assembled laser.
A complete list of product specifications for the Survival Laser 7 can be found on the "About" page,
and is also contained in the PDF instructions linked near the bottom of the "Home" page.Recommended Safety Precautions
Important Safety Information
Survival Laser Warranty, Liability & Indemnification Policy
Survival Laser 5 445nm Laser Assembly & Operation Instructions