Welcome to the Survival Laser International Store
High Performance, High Power Handheld Laser Technology
ATTENTION U.S. CUSTOMERS! Please visit our U.S.-specifc web store at http://www.survivallaserusa.com. There are products on the international store that cannot be sold to U.S customers due to FDA regulations.
Stock Alert: None.
Shipping Updates: We've added First Class International as a shipping option for our international customers on a trial basis. This reduces shipping cost on the smallest orders to $10, and many orders will be no more than $14. The downside is that delivery times may be longer, and there is no package tracking. Priority Mail international service has been upgraded to include full package tracking.
Battery Update: We are now permitted by the USPS to mail lithium batteries internationally when packaged in the laser or flashlight host!
Our laser parts bundles are easy to assemble! Scroll down to the bottom of the page to preview the instructions for any of our bundles in PDF format.
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE HIGHEST PERFORMANCE, HIGHEST QUALITY HANDHELD LASER TECHNOLOGY ON THE PLANET, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! CHECK OUT THE FEATURES BELOW, THE SPECS ON THE "ABOUT" PAGE, THE "WHY SURVIVAL LASER?" PAGE AND OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND THEN COMPARE WITH ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MARKET TODAY, AT ANY PRICE!
The S4™ host is available! Our latest exclusive, custom host is now available in logo marked and unmarked versions (P/N SL-SLS4LHA & SL-S4LHA), and is backward-compatible with the battery extension tube, pressure pad switch, standard heat sinks, the Survival Laser holster and other parts and accessories.
The S4 host features include a tapered strike bezel-style crown/retaining ring, a knurled and grooved heat sink holder, battery holder with cooling fins and groove detail, and an enlarged knurled, grooved and scalloped tail cap with a recessed green GITD "clicky" switch. The design of the tail cap and wrist strap retention method permits the S4 host to tail stand.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE IN GENERICALLY-MARKED PACKAGING. UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK AND USUALLY SHIP WITHIN 48 HOURS OR TWO BUSINESS DAYS.
Survival Laser, Inc. is a Cedar City, UT based corporation that sells parts and components that may be assembled to construct handheld, high power (up to 2,200mW) 405nm (violet), 445nm (blue) and 635nm & 660nm (red) wavelength lasers that can be used for numerous practical, educational, survival, aquarium pest control, military, law enforcement and research applications. These lasers are focusable and the higher powered units can burn paper, wood and plastic and ignite pyrotechnic materials with ease. Specifications for the completed lasers are listed on the "About" page and also in the Survival Laser Assembly and Operation Instructions documents linked below.
• Highest power handheld laser designs currently available (up to 2,200mW +/- 100mW with the 405-G-1 lens)
• Focusable from inches to infinity
• Small size, light weight, unobtrusive
• No soldering required on standard laser parts bundles
• Common modularized design
• Aluminum and stainless steel hosts available
• High-efficiency switching power supply (not linear) diode driver circuits
• Patent pending color-coordinated anodized heat sinks and extended length focusing rings (optional) allow immediate identification of laser wavelength
• SL-001 uses 2 x rechargeable RCR123A or disposable CR123A batteries, 2 x 18650 batteries (with extension tube); SL-001.4, SL-002, SL-002SE & SL-V use 2 x rechargeable RCR123A or 2 x 18650 batteries (with extension tube); SL-R uses 1 x 18650 battery
• Designed, assembled and packaged in the USA using domestic and imported components
• Exclusive external lens spring on most models
• Lens cap, laser warning label and wrist strap included
• Upgrades and accessories available and in development
Survival Laser products are sold in a variety of categories including:
• Laser Parts Bundles
The Survival Laser 445nm SL-001PBAR, SL-001.4PBAR, SL-002PBAR, SL-002SEPBAR, 405nm SL-VPBAR & 660nm SL-RPBAR parts bundles include the laser components, a battery charger, a holster and a set of Eagle Pair® laser safety goggles.
The Survival Laser 445nm SL-001PB, SL-001.4PB, SL-002PB, SL-002SEPB, 405nm SL-VPB & 660nm SL-RPB bundles includes only the laser components (no batteries, charger or accessories).
All bundles feature our unique modular design, include complete illustrated instructions and safety precautions and can be assembled in 5-10 minutes with no soldering or special mechanical skills required. The only tool necessary is an Allen wrench which is included with the packages.
• Laser Parts & Assemblies
These products consist of the separate parts and assemblies that are included with the laser parts bundles listed above, and "DIY" (do it yourself) parts and assemblies that require more skill in fabrication (such as soldering) of the finished laser. Note: Due to the sensitive nature of electronic components, the "DIY" parts and assemblies are sold without warranty. Do not purchase the "DIY" products if you are unskilled in soldering and ESD techniques.
• Laser Accessories
Survival Laser accessories include a holster, a lens spring, a tripod, Ceramique 2 thermal compound and a battery extension tube.
• Laser Safety
Survival Laser offers Eagle Pair® OD4+ laser safety goggles that provide superior eye protection over a range of laser wavelengths.
• Survival Laser Clothing
Survival Laser clothing currently includes Gildan "Ultra Cotton" brand 100% cotton preshrunk t-shirts in two different colors: Military Green and Cardinal Red.
A completed device built from these components is a "Class 3B" or "Class 4" laser and is EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS if not handled properly! The laser beam and its reflection can cause instant and permanent eye injury, burn exposed skin and ignite flammable materials. A list of recommended safety precautions is included with the parts bundles, and if followed during assembly and operation will ensure your safety and the safety of others in the vicinity of the laser beam. PLEASE READ THE SAFETY DOCUMENTS LINKED BELOW. Also, please read this article about Blue Light Hazard. Remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Survival Laser offers you a choice of paying with PayPal, Google Checkout or Authorize.net which are trusted and secure payment methods. Survival Laser processes credit cards using PayPal "Virtual Terminal" which is also a secure payment method.
LPF members, check our posts for special product offers from time to time.
DO NOT SHINE A LASER OF ANY POWER AT AIRCRAFT, MOTOR VEHICLES, BOATS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT! THESE ARE CRIMES THAT MAY BE PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT! WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOU ON THE EVENING NEWS! Please do not jeopardize the freedom we all currently enjoy to own and operate lasers legally.
PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Click the links below to view Survival Laser documents in PDF format:
Recommended Safety Precautions
Important Safety Information
Survival Laser Warranty, Liability & Indemnification Policy
Survival Laser I "Basic" 445nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser I "Standard" 445nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser 1.4 445nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser II 445nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser II SE 445nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser "V" 405nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser "R" 660nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser "RH" 635nm Parts Bundle Assembly & Operation Instructions
Survival Laser Stainless Steel Host Instruction Addendum
How to solder a diode to a driver module
G-1 Lens Spring Addendum
S4 Host Addendum
NOTE: If you have ordered a laser parts bundle, we are no longer including any printed documentation with the product. Please download the appropriate instructions and safety and liability information from the list of PDF documents posted above. Please ensure that you read and follow all instructions and safety precautions before assembling your laser.
"With great power comes great responsibility."
- This is the same driver 'pill' and brass ring that is included with our DIY host assemblies, but with the pill drilled through with a .630" (16mm) diameter opening. Perfect for use with our P/M SL-BBCB Blank Battery Contact Board and rectangular shaped driver circuits. Fits the C6 and our S4™ and stainless steel hosts. Designed for 16.8mm...$4.99
- The Survival Laser C6 host assembly is black anodized aluminum with a laser-etched Survival Laser logo and features a bezel/retaining ring, heat sink holder, knurled battery holder and a knurled tail cap with a black rubber "clicky" switch cover and wrist strap. Also includes your choice of heat sink with set screw and a 0.050" Allen...$19.99
- The Survival Laser 5-mode 1,000 lumen flashlight parts bundle includes a diode and driver pill assembly using the high-performance Cree XM-L T6 emitter , a glass flashlight lens and a polished aluminum reflector. Modes are high, medium, low, strobe and SOS. Emitter is rated at 1,200 lumens (manufacturer estimate on high mode). Uses...$23.99
- MADE IN USA. The blank battery contact board is useful when mounting a non circular-shaped driver in your host. Simply solder the board's positive and negative wires to the corresponding input terminals on your driver. Circuit board is 16.8mm in diameter and is designed to fit P/N SL-PBR1 Pill & Brass Ring, which in turn fits the C6, Survival...$4.99
- The Survival Laser brushed finish stainless steel host assembly is laser-etched with the Survival Laser logo and includes the body (retaining ring, heat sink holder, battery holder and tail cap with "clicky" switch and wrist strap), a new extended and tapered copper heat sink with set screw and a 0.050" Allen wrench. The heat sink...$49.99
- Our exclusive Survival Laser S4 host assembly is black anodized aluminum with a laser-etched Survival Laser logo and features a tapered strike bezel-style crown/retaining ring, heat sink o-ring, a knurled and grooved heat sink holder, battery holder with cooling fins and groove detail, and an enlarged knurled, grooved and scalloped tail cap with a recessed...$29.99
- MADE IN USA. The Survival Laser Driver is a custom "buck" type switching power supply current regulated diode driver circuit, capable of delivering from less than 400mA to as much as 3A of regulated current at a recommended input voltage of 4.2 to 8.4 volts. The switching regulator IC chip has an efficiency as high as 92%, which means that...$19.99
- MADE IN USA. Self-centering diode press for 5.6mm diodes is made from carbon steel for long lifetime usage. Comes with a brass sleeve that screws onto the threaded portion of AixiZ-style diode modules. The press is drilled with a hole all the way through so that any leads soldered onto the diode won't have to be removed.$16.99