NOTICE: THE STAINLESS STEEL HOST OPTION IS OUT OF STOCK. Estimated lead time for the stainless steel host is 2-3 months.
NOTE: This is a special order item. Please allow approximately 2 weeks before shipment.
Sold partially assembled for shipping purposes.
The Survival Laser GX specs out at 1.1W (1,100mW)
+/- 100mW peak optical output power at 520nm wavelength with the included high-efficiency single-element glass lens.
The SL-GXPB laser includes:
• Your choice of standard Survival Laser S4™ black anodized aluminum host assembly with extended and tapered solid copper heat sink, or the Survival Laser Stainless Steel Host Assembly with extended and tapered solid copper heat sink
• 9mm 520nm diode
• Solid copper diode module
• 2.2A custom diode driver circuit with silicone insulated leads
• Single-element "G-2" AR-coated glass lens assembly with green anodized extended focusing ring
• External lens spring
• Laser warning label
• Silicone lens cap
• Syringe of Arctic Silver™ Ceramique 2 high-performance thermal compound
The Survival Laser GX incorporates the same modular, "no soldering required" basic design as the other Survival Laser parts bundles.
The Survival Laser GX operates for up to 20 minutes total time per charge with the included RCR123A rechargeable batteries, and can also use two larger 18650 batteries with the optional 18650 battery extension tube to achieve longer total run times. The recommended duty cycle for the SL GX is 45 seconds on followed by two minutes off. WARNING:
Appropriate laser safety goggles must be worn when using an assembled laser.
A complete list of product specifications for the Survival Laser GX can be found on the "About" page, and is also contained in the PDF instructions linked near the bottom of the "Home" page.Recommended Safety PrecautionsImportant Safety Information
Survival Laser Warranty, Liability & Indemnification Policy
Survival Laser GX 520nm Laser Assembly and Operation Instructions
Survival Laser Stainless Steel Host Instruction Addendum
G-1/G-2 Lens Spring Addendum